Reception LED Displays
Scrimsign’s broad range of LED Display products includes the Classic range of LED Reception Signs.
First impressions are extremely important and the Classic is a powerful and easy to use communication and information system, designed to enhance your reception area. Visitors and staff are welcomed with clear, up to date information ensuring that your organisation is presented in a professional manner.
Scrimsign's LED Reception Displays are extremely flexible and can be wall mounted, desk mounted, floor standing or suspended from a ceiling, making them suitable for a range of applications e.g. corporate receptions, schools / colleges / universities, hotels, banks / building societies, retail, railway / bus stations, hospitals / health centres and many more.
Our clients across the UK have realised the positive benefits our Classic LED signs have brought to their business e.g. enhancing their reception / foyer area, personalised greetings for visitors, keeping staff / clients / pupils / patients informed about important information, in summary, ensuring those first impressions count!
The Classic LED Display is available in a range of elegant styles and colours, allowing the display to blend into any environment.
Standard options and features include:
- 4 or 8 Lines of Text
- 16 or 20 Characters per Line
- Up to 30 pages of sequential text
- 30mm Character Height
- Red, Green, Blue or White or 3 Colour (Red, Green, Amber) LED
- Automatic Time Triggered Text facility
- Stylish slim 50mm deep aluminium enclosure in Silver, Black or White
- Floor Standing Base with optional brochure pocket
- Full Colour Company / Organisation Logo displayed at top of unit
- PC Application Software Included
- Communication via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet (TCP / IP)
In addition to our Classic range of reception LED signs, Scrimsign also offer a bespoke electronic LED display design service for clients looking for a custom solution e.g. extended enclosures, vinyl branding, paint colour, software, etc. Our experienced team of hardware and software engineers can customise the indoor LED display to ensure seamless integration with your management information systems.